Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Homecoming


Tonight was an unbelievable night in Ground Zero. Tonight is why I do what I do. We had about 10 people give their hearts to the Lord and 15 rededications. We talked about Homecoming to go along with our football theme. God wants us to come home. He, like the father in the story (Luke 15:11-32) is waiting anxiously for our return. He's given us His greatest possession... His Son. What a great night it was. Tears were shed. Hearts were changed. This is what New Vision is about. What an honor it was to be the one God used tonight. Thank you, Lord.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! I am excited to see what GOD is doing through you and in the lives of our teens. One more year and my girls will be in that group.
Thanks for your dedication Josh.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to say thank you and to New Vision and all that you do. I am so happy that Justin is under your anointing. One year you will have both of my gifts from God. Thanks you so much Pastor Josh for being the Godly male role model for my children. God is really showing in you.

Kim Mcdaniel