Thursday, November 8, 2007

Honestly!


Have you ever been talking with someone and they preface what they are getting ready to say with "I'm going to be honest with you." What's that about? Does that mean everything they said before that point was a lie? Or try this one... I was at church the other day and I was joking with someone when I said something that was not truthful. The comment was made that "you can't lie at church." What, does that mean it is acceptable to lie outside of the church? I guess God gives you a mulligan if you don't actually do it in His house. "Hold on a minute, Ralph... let's step outside the church so that I can be honest with you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am going to be honest with you, I never realized how many times I heard those phrases and never payed much attention to them until you just pointed them out, LOL
SO true but you crack me up!

Oh did I mention you are very good at demonstrating
deligating(sp?).
Tammy H.