Monday, October 8, 2007

And so it begins...

I've just gotten both of my daughters in bed for the night and I am finally sitting here to write my first rambling on my very own personal blog. I have been putting this off for years because I thought that no one reads this stuff. I thought this as I was reading a friend of mine's blog (www.noefool.com). Then it dawned on me that I was reading his stuff. Surely I've got more interesting stories than he does. Your welcome Clay So here I begin. The first of a long line of posts.

Three things I learned yesterday during our baptismal service:
one:
Water makes people lighter
two:
Some people should not be asked if they have something to say before they take the plunge
three:
God doesn't keep a list of people who signed up to be baptised
After only 30 people signed up to be baptised, Pastor and I (and Bro. Noe) dunked almost 80 people in a service that lasted well over 3 hours. I'm glad God doesn't keep a list of baptism candidates. Had He, I wouldn't have been as touched by the genuiness of His people.

3 comments:

Clay said...

ey, welcome to the world o'blogging!

Josh Helm Today said...

welcome ole buddy!! glad your posting!!

JAIME said...

ahahah.
youre silly!!



dude.
sunday was amazing though.
seriously, i feel like a completely different person.
like, ive actually been praying.
i just got done.
:)
and worshipping in my room.
i feel like Gods done a 360 on my life.
ya know?
i feel so free.
its crazy.
:D



i wish you knew how i felt.


youre the best youth pastor anyone could ask for.



AND I READ YOUR BLOG!!
GOOOO MEEE!!!