Monday, January 14, 2008

Dream Big


Yesterday at church, Pastor Randy preached a message that really got me thinking. It went along with the tagline on this blog. He told the congragtion that we need to dream big. So many times, we are afraid to dream big because we are afraid to fail. I remember someone in college saying that if you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time. How true that is. I want to set high goals. We will never be who we are in Christ without faith and taking chances. Again, I need to remind myself in this new season of our ministry that God has not called Paige and me to be good. He has called us to be great. He will except nothing less. So, get ready Refuge teens. You are getting prepared to make an impact on this city that you never imagined you could. DREAM BIG!!

No comments: